Solutions for Third-Party Service Providers
Confluence knows the importance of delivering superior service to your clients and offers the best automated back-office administration solutions in the industry to help you deliver the results they demand. And, our Unity® and Unity NXT® solutions offer the flexibility and control your business demands.
Consider these features:
- Flexible deployment options
- Confluence offers a complete range of deployment options to meet your unique needs– from local installations at the client site to hosted ASP and SaaS environments to fully outsourced solutions.
- Support a wide array of collective fund investment types
- In Europe, Unity and Unity NXT solutions support UCITS, ETFs and Alternative Investments
- In North America, Unity and Unity NXT solutions support ’40 Act Mutual Funds, '40 Act Money Market Funds, Canadian Mutual Funds, ETFs, Hedge Funds, and Variable Annuities
- Support global operating models:
- Meet need for localized flexibility with centralized control
- Support multiple statutory and regulatory regimes
- Support offshore service centers with a single instance of the system
- SaaS-enabled Unity NXT solution is:
- Accessible from any desktop, anywhere in the world
- Multi-currency, multi-language and time-zone agnostic
Realize these benefits:
- Reduce Costs - Remove multiple and redundant manual processes to achieve greater efficiency and lower costs.
- Eliminate Risk - Gain greater control over data integrity by eliminating error-prone manual processes and provide accurate reports.
- Elevate Service Levels - By eliminating manual processes you will be able to provide customized reports in a more timely manner.
- Increase Scalability - Add investment products without adding staff resources or compromising delivery times.