Confluence Support Services
Confluence values our clients and strives to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our solutions. In service to this mission, Confluence provides you with a support team that consists of:
- Business Support – the business support team assists our clients with all operational inquiries relating to our products.
- Technical Support – the technical support team addresses operational inquiries that require in-depth technical analysis.
- Production Support – the production support team provides defect corrections and addresses operational inquiries that cannot be resolved by the technical support team.
Our Business Support Analysts will work with you on a day to day basis to ensure that you are getting the business results you desire, and acts as your single point of contact for all issues and questions with the use of the Unity® and Unity NXT™ platform.
Confluence's Business Support team consists of business experts in the financial services industry who have been certified in their knowledge of the Unity® and Unity NXT™ platform. For complex issues that require additional technical expertise, you will also be supported by our certified Technical Support team as well as our Production Support team, a specialized group of developers who focus on addressing any client issues that may arise.
Support Services Includes:
- 24x7 support
- Resolutions for operational inquiries, including reasonable assistance in identifying and resolving problems associated with the use of the Unity® and Unity NXT™ platform
- Managed resolution targets categorized by issue severity
- Typical delivery of resolution is at or ahead of target 95% of the time
- Reduce cost by addressing issues in a timely fashion, minimizing business impact
- Increase efficiency by accessing the knowledge base of our dedicated resources to servicing clients
Support Services Expertise
- Our client services team has more than 50 years of experience supporting the Unity® and Unity NXT™ platform
- More than 6,000 customer items addressed annually