Confluence Launches Unity® Performance & Analytics Globally
New Offering Provides the Asset Management Industry with Robust Performance and Attribution Calculation and Risk Analytics to Mutual Funds and Institutional Portfolios
October 28, 2015
Confluence, a global leader in data-driven managed investment solutions, today announced the global launch of Unity Performance & Analytics to provide a robust performance calculation, attribution and risk analytics platform for mutual funds and institutional portfolios.
The offering enables global investment management firms to meet the reporting demands of today's sophisticated investors and empowers them to create an information-driven client model that addresses each client's unique needs.
Designed by a team of experts in the performance analytics field, Unity Performance & Analytics automates the calculation of fund, portfolio and composite returns while providing attribution, contribution, and risk analysis. Confluence's configurable workflow allows money managers to model and build an internal process that reflects their own operating model and to increase accuracy and control of their performance reporting across the organization.
Because data quality is Confluence's priority, Unity Performance & Analytics also gives performance teams the ability to build tailored validation checks that are relevant to their operations in order to produce trusted end results.
Unity Performance & Analytics functionality was rolled out exclusively to Confluence clients in April and is now available globally. Support for institutional portfolios is a major expansion to Confluence's flagship Unity Performance platform, which has long been the industry standard for automating daily and monthly mutual fund return calculations.
"In an era of abundant investment data, the temptation can be to churn out vast amounts of detail, without considering what is most important to the recipient," said Todd Moyer, Executive Vice President, Global Business Development at Confluence. "Clients want meaningful reports, enriched with context, interpretation and clarity. The Unity Performance & Analytics platform enables this type of reporting by transforming data into timely, incisive and actionable information."
Unity Performance & Analytics functionality includes:
- Fund Returns calculates and delivers all of the geometric returns required for mutual fund disclosures and marketing, as well as for internal analysis.
- Portfolio Performance Measurement provides a broad range of return calculation methods with the ability to control and measure performance across any asset class and instrument type.
- Performance Attribution for Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset provides the flexibility to use multiple attribution methodologies and enables customisation of the analysis.
- Risk Analysis enables the measurement and monitoring of risk using a large range of statistics and ratios to be used for external reporting, marketing documents and internal portfolio analysis.
- GIPS Composite Management is a complete solution that meets the GIPS standard.
To learn more about Unity Performance & Analytics, contact Confluence by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 412 802 8632.
As a proven leader delivering an innovative platform to put data first in asset management, Confluence is leading the DataTech evolution for post-trade reporting. We focus on getting the data right, then reusing it across multiple regulatory, financial, statutory, performance and investor communications deliverables for speed, efficiency and control. Eight of the top 10 global service providers license Confluence products and all of the top 10 global asset managers have business processes automated through Confluence. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Confluence serves the international fund industry with locations in Ho Chi Minh City, London and Luxembourg.