Confluence Connect ’17 will feature three days of networking, product and technology roadmap updates and product education sessions for our Investor Communications, Regulatory Reporting, and Performance & Analytics products.
Who Should Attend
Whether you are a key decision maker looking for innovative solutions to tough asset management business problems or a user looking to discover best practices to increase productivity and deliver results, Confluence Connect ’17 has something to offer you.
Attendees should include:
- Representatives from Fund Accounting, Fund Administration, Compliance, Marketing and Performance Measurement
- CEOs, CCOs
- SVPs, VPs, Directors and Managers
- Line of business executives and managers
- Unity and Unity NXT platform users
Confluence Connect '17 Agenda
We're creating sessions to provide you with information you can take back to your organizations to enable you to derive maximum business results from your investment.
General sessions will provide insight into industry trends, client success stories, and the evolution and future of Confluence. And, product-focused tracks at the conference will offer best practice tips and tricks for Unity and Unity NXT users.
Note that the Confluence Connect ‘17 agenda will be updated regularly as detailed session content is developed, so check back often.
Pricing & Registration
Once your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Registration closes on June 7, 2017.
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received by April 11, 2017 will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations received by May 11, 2017 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received on or after May 12, 2017 will not receive a refund.
- “No shows” will not receive a refund.
- Substitutions will be accepted.
If you have a question please contact Liz (Warheit) Uhlig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-697-4334.
June 11 – 13, 2017
Omni William Penn Hotel
- "Best Places to Travel in 2016" by Travel + Leisure
- "No. 1 Food City" by Zagat
- "Top Destinations on the Rise" by Trip Advisor
Checkout Visit Pittsburgh's Visitors Guide for everything to see and do in Pittsburgh.