Deliver Reports and Data on Demand
Potential investors rely on multiple print and online sources for the information they need to make fund purchase decisions. Fund companies must respond by delivering pricing, performance and portfolio holdings data to third-party intermediaries in a timely, accurate and reliable manner.
Support Informed Decision-Making with Unity Surveys
Unity Surveys automates the process of creating and delivering customized reports containing specified fund data.
With Unity Surveys, you can:
- Gain control over third-party reporting.
- Automate the reporting process.
- Collect all fund data into a single, central database.
- Customize reports and data feeds to exact client specifications.
- Deliver reports and data to any destination within minutes.
And these allow you to generate the following documents.
- Daily and weekly pricing reports
- Monthly and quarterly fund surveys
- Regulatory fund reports
Unity Surveys accelerates the creation of reports and updates, which allows you to:
- Reduce Costs by requiring significantly less staff and reducing your weekly processing time.
- Eliminate Risk from error-prone manual processes. Ensure that data is universally correct by verifying it once, storing it in a central repository and reusing the data for multiple third-party survey reports.
- Elevate Service Levels delivering reports faster and more accurately to increase prospect, customer and third-party satisfaction.
- Increase Scalability by adding an unlimited number of new funds, share classes or destinations without the need to increase staff.
Survey Support for Every Application
Designed to support managed investments—such as mutual funds, alternative investments and variable products—Unity Surveys integrates seamlessly with common desktop business applications, and lets you quickly create reports from your existing desktop.
And because all data is stored in a centralized database, you can be confident that your survey information has been validated and controlled.
- Collect — Automate the collection of fund information—such as prices, net assets, subscriptions, redemptions and underlying holdings—from various sources—such as your fund accounting system, data warehouse or even third-party agency—and consolidate it into a central database.
- Create — Create reports in minutes using a number of standard formats.
- Confirm — Confirm your numbers once and store them in a central database and know that they are correct, without the time-consuming task of verifying each report.
- Deliver — Distribute reports automatically to any destination via e-mail, fax, FTP, etc.—according to any schedule.
The Unity Platform by Design
Unity Surveys is part of the Unity platform, the comprehensive fund administration platform from Confluence. The Unity platform replaces multiple time-consuming, costly, and error-prone manual processes with the ability to achieve mass customization, process consolidation, and complete automation of vital reporting functions through a single source.
Each of the product solutions that comprise the Unity platform is available for installation as part of your company's technology infrastructure, or online for users who prefer a fully-hosted option.
For more information about Confluence products, call 412.802.8632 or contact us.