Coordinated Creation of Marketing Materials
To communicate effectively with wholesalers, brokers and prospective investors, financial marketers need to gather and disseminate vital product information on a monthly or quarterly basis. However, collecting data, verifying its accuracy, creating marketing documents and producing the final pieces can take days or weeks—and there is no tolerance for errors.
Communicate Effectively with Unity Marketing
Unity Marketing automates the process of creating sales tools and investor updates.
With Unity Marketing, you can:
- Use templates to produce a full range of performance and holdings documents.
- Build and edit report templates internally, thereby eliminating reliance on costly third parties or technical resources.
- Automatically include accurate disclosure and footnotes.
- Streamline proofreading and review processes.
- Eliminate costly typesetting expenses.
And these allow you to generate the following.
- Annual and semi-annual shareholder reports
- Fact sheets
- Pitch books
- Fund profiles
- Investor updates
Unity Marketing accelerates the creation of marketing materials, which allows you to:
- Reduce Costs by investing far fewer man-hours and eliminating typesetting when producing complete fact sheets, shareholder reports and other marketing materials.
- Eliminate Risk by relying on verified data stored in one central repository, eliminating the need to compare data from different sources and determine which values are correct.
- Elevate Service Levels with faster report template changes and with less administrative burden, thereby providing better internal customer service to wholesalers, brokers and investors. Produce marketing materials in hours, not days, and quickly respond to ad hoc requests.
- Increase Scalability by eliminating highly variable resource costs to manage a greater number of fund marketing materials with fewer staff resources.
- Control your production process from data receipt to report generation, including editing and new report creation.
Marketing Support for Every Application
Designed to support managed investments—such as mutual funds, alternative investments and variable products—Unity Marketing integrates seamlessly with common desktop business applications, and lets you quickly create print-ready* marketing materials from your existing desktop.
And because all data is stored in a centralized database and reused for multiple purposes, you can be confident that your marketing information has been validated and controlled.
- Collect — Integrate with fund accounting and administrative sources to automatically collect holdings and performance data.
- Create — Automate the creation of print-ready* marketing documents with user-configurable templates and common desktop applications.
- Confirm — Know that your numbers are correct, without the time-consuming task of “ruler and eyeball” verification.
- Deliver — Deliver documents in print-ready*, Web, fax or PDF formats.
The Unity Platform by Design
Unity Marketing is part of the Unity platform, the comprehensive fund administration platform from Confluence. The Unity platform replaces multiple time-consuming, costly, and error-prone manual processes with the ability to achieve mass customization, process consolidation, and complete automation of vital reporting functions through a single source.
Each of the product solutions that comprise the Unity platform is available for installation as part of your company's technology infrastructure, or online for users who prefer a fully-hosted option.
For more information about Confluence products, call 412.802.8632 or contact us.
* Print-ready output through Microsoft Word® files provides a reasonably similar but not exact replication of third-party typeset materials. Microsoft Word® is a trademark of its respective owner.