Transparent and Accurate Holdings Reports
Fund administrators are constantly challenged to produce accurate holdings reports. That challenge has intensified with the evolution of Form N-Q and the demand for quarterly production of an updated Schedule of Investments (SOI) or Portfolio of Investments (POI).
Document this Data with Confidence Using Unity Holdings
Unity Holdings is a complete, automated reporting system designed to address every phase of the holdings report generation.
With Unity Holdings, you can:
- Collect and confirm holdings data.
- Create reports and sub-schedules.
- Generate up-to-the-minute SOIs and POIs.
- Create an audit trail and define user rights.
- View and edit data and reports.
- Store validated data in a centralized database to ensure the same data is used in each report.
Designed to support all types of fund managers, Unity Holdings lets you:
- Achieve tremendous cost savings through faster reporting turnaround.
- Add new products without additional resources.
- Gain control over the holdings reporting process.
- Eliminate errors created by manual solutions.
Unity Holdings accelerates the creation of holdings reports, which allows you to:
- Reduce Costs by cutting the amount of time it takes to create the SOIs/POIs and other reports.
- Eliminate Risk with less manual effort, resulting in fewer errors.
- Elevate Service Levels by customizing service offerings quickly and comprehensively to both internal and external clients.
- Increase Scalability by automating the collection, creation and confirmation of SOI data without additional staff.
- Control the holdings reporting process by managing data and templates without reliance on third parties.
Holdings Integration for Every Application
Designed to support managed investments—such as mutual funds, alternative investments and variable products—Unity Holdings integrates seamlessly with common desktop business applications and lets you quickly create print-ready* holdings reports from your existing desktop.
And because all data is stored in a centralized database and reused for multiple purposes, you can be confident that your holdings information has been validated and controlled.
- Collect — Automatically collect holdings from your fund accounting system, market data from your licensed providers and contributing information from upstream systems.
- Create — Automatically flag, footnote, sort, group, aggregate and round holdings data. Assemble data into print-ready* templates for holdings reports and sub-schedules to streamline your review process.
- Confirm — Automatically compare holdings records to previous filings and third-party sources, and then automatically present data conflicts and exceptions to users for resolution. Automatically compare schedule values to upstream sources and financial statements.
- Deliver — Complete holdings reports and related reports (sub-schedules) are automatically created and delivered to users in the required format.
- Control your holdings reporting process by automating every step — from collection of data to delivery of reports.
The Unity Platform by Design
Unity Holdings is part of the Unity platform, the comprehensive fund administration platform from Confluence. The Unity platform replaces multiple time-consuming, costly, and error-prone manual processes with the ability to achieve mass customization, process consolidation, and complete automation of vital reporting functions through a single source.
Each of the product solutions that comprise the Unity platform is available for installation as part of your company's technology infrastructure, or online for users who prefer a fully-hosted option.
For more information about Confluence products, call 412.802.8632 or contact us.
* Print-ready output through Microsoft Word® files provides a reasonably similar but not exact replication of third-party typeset materials. Microsoft Word® is a trademark of its respective owner.